Our salon is open every weekday from 9:00 to 21:00 and on Saturdays from 10:00 to 16:00. On Sundays, we are closed. If you want to book an appointment, you can do that any time, online, on our website or by phone during opening hours.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
We want to provide professional service, comfort and relaxation for all our guests. In order for your appointment to be guaranteed, please book your next session immediately after your treatment personally, by phone or via our online interface.
We would like to draw the attention of our guests to the fact that the schedule of our colleagues is tight, so in case of delay, they may not have the possibility to finish all the services. We try to consider the duration of the treatment and the arrival of the next guest in order to provide you with the most complete service possible, but in case of a significant delay, our colleague may not be able to finish the full desired service.
If you wish to change or cancel your appointment, please do that at least 24 hours before the booked time. In case of non-appearance or delayed cancellation, 50% of the booked service will be charged as a surcharge. If you refuse to pay it, you are not entitled to book the next appointment.
Of course, one cannot prepare for everything. Accident, illness, public transport delays etc. In these exceptional cases, the surcharge will not be charged.
Please let us know if you already see that you cannot arrive at the exact time of your appointment.
IN CASE OF ILLNESS
If you feel any symptoms of any disease (fever, runny nose, herpes etc.) please stay away from treatments or salon-visit!
Our salon welcomes several guests at the same time, so please leave your mobile phone in the changing room and mute it, not to disturb others.
CHILDREN IN THE SALON
If you cannot find a solution for your children to be supervised for the period of your appointment, you can of course bring him/her with you, but you should be aware that we are not prepared for entertaining and supervising children.
ANIMALS IN THE SALON
If you come for shopping or just for a coffee, we will welcome you together with your pet. However, during salon treatments, we are unable to manage the supervision of the animals, so please do not bring them with you when you come to us for treatments.
We provide treatment clothes, disposable underwear and a robe for treatments. Undress as much as you feel comfortable. During the treatment, you will be comfortably covered, only that part of your body becomes uncovered that is currently being treated. If you want to take a shower or wash your hair after the treatments, we also provide this opportunity for you, in our beautifully equipped changing rooms!
SMOKING AND ALCOHOL
Smoking is not allowed in the lounge area. You can taste our own wines, but we do not allow excessive alcohol consumption.
You can also purchase a gift voucher or loyalty card for any of our treatments. For more information, please contact our reception colleagues. For our guests arriving with a gift voucher, we call your attention that we cannot extend the expiration dates on these!
We accept cash, PANDHY’S beautique gift voucher and all major credit cards. Prices are in HUF and include VAT. Tips are not included in the prices. We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. We reject all types of sexual requests.
Our advice before treatments
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF MASSAGE THERAPY
In some cases, massage puts an increased strain on the body, therefore we collected the cases or conditions that make massage therapy contraindicated. Some of the factors listed below are complete contraindication cases, meaning that a person with such a problem should definitely not be massaged. Some of them only exclude the massage of certain areas of the body.
- Infectious skin disease
- Acute inflammation
- Postoperative condition, officially 6 weeks (after that only with medical consent)
- The active phase of rheumatoid arthritis
- Advanced osteoporosis
- No hypertension set
- Joint instability
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Epilepsy or other similar nervous system diseases
- Some heart and circulatory problems
- Varicose veins
- Unstable mental state
- Weakened or alcoholic state
- In the first 3 months of pregnancy
- Menstruation – the circulatory enhancing effect of the massage strengthens the bleeding
- You should mention if diabetes or thyroid diseases affect you
- Do not drink and eat much, 30 minutes before treatment
- It is advisable to arrive 10 minutes before the massage so that you can change clothes before the treatment, or just to relax in our cosy lounge area with a cup of tea or coffee. If necessary, you can also take a shower in our changing room, before the appointment. All this will help you have a pleasant experience.
- If you are expected to be late, for your convenience, please notify the salon by phone, preferably at the beginning of the day or at least half an hour before the massage. It is important for us to know about your delay in order to be able to reorganize the appointments that follow. We can keep your appointment for 15 minutes. Unfortunately, delays can affect the duration of treatments, so please arrive on time.
- Read the contraindications of the treatments before starting the whole procedure. For more information about contraindications, please contact our staff.
- Attend the massage treatments at your own risk, you will be informed about any contraindications from your beautician!
- Please do not use your mobile phone in the treatment room, turn it off or leave it in your changing room if possible, as the loud conversation will prevent other guests and you from the complete relaxation!
- We strictly reject all requests of sexual nature with regard to our masseurs.